Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pretty in Pink Jelly

Once I created this delicate soft pink jelly sandwich, I knew that if I was going to do my own nails for my wedding I would recreate this manicure. I absolutely love it for a sweet, demure bridal look. It had me thinking that I might do this instead of my scheduled gel French manicure...but I think I will stick to my gel manicure for my wedding because it will last longer.

To create this look, I used two coats of OPI Passion, Essie A Cut Above and OPI Pirouette My Whistle (the glitters), and one coat of OPU Passion to seal it in. 

Another thought: I should really get into the at-home gel manicures. I've been wanting to for a while but I would only see basic reds, pinks, whites, and blues. Now that I have seen a greater variety of colors I'm thinking of saving up for a kit.
This was taken before I added the final coat of OPI Passion and I adore this look to.

No comments:

Post a Comment