Monday, July 9, 2012

A Study in Pink

Has anyone seen Sherlock? It's a modern version of Sherlock Holmes. In the first season, there is an episode named "A Study in Pink."

This is my study in pink because I was trying out some different looks over Orly Butterflies. I used Essie Matte About You and Shine of the Times and then Matte About You again.

Note: It is impossible to capture the matte flakie goodness that is this manicure. I recommend that everyone try it out for themselves in order to enjoy the full effect.
Shine of the Times
With Matte About You
With Matte About You

5 comments:

  1. I love Sherlock! I also love matte flakies :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flakie.I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out My Barry M giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered the giveaway. Thanks for letting me know about it.

      Delete
    2. I entered the giveaway. Thanks for letting me know about it.

      Delete