Monday, April 22, 2013

New Poll for Nail Series

Hi my awesome followers,

By now I'm sure you've noticed the new poll feature on the right side of this page so here's a little info about it:

For the next few months, I will be able to support a regular weekly post (shocking I know because I've been so sporadic when it comes to doing and then posting them on here). I plan to run this segment from May to August.

Each month will have a different theme but I want to know what you, my lovely followers, are most interested in seeing so that you can get inspired. That's what the poll is for! Just vote for which theme you would like me to do for the upcoming month.

For example, this poll has the following options: Blue Monday, Purple Thursday, and Pink Friday. The first part lets you know the theme, and the second part tells you the day I will have it posted on my blog each week.

I kept it general for this first month, but my goal is to show at least a glimpse of all you can do even within those boundaries.

Please go ahead and vote for what you want to see by this Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was trying to find a way to e-mail you but can not find an e-mail address. Was curious if you would be willing to write a guest post for my blog. Please e-mail me at nailpolishcreations@gmail.com if you would like to. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete